CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Friday, September 12, 2008

Time

Time is my friend and my enemy these days. They say "time heals all wounds" and that is true of physical and emotional wounds but the emotional wounds do take a lot longer to heal. Some parents whose children have passed say that the longer time passes the harder it gets. It seems to be true because I feel sadder but I also wonder if it is because the holidays are approaching. I don't know. Some days are easier than others but we are trying our best to get through. God is with us though and thanks to all of you for your prayers. It is so needed please keep us in your prayers.

Tomorrow I will be going to Cure Kids Cancer Challenge for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation (www.fastercure.org). Sierra and I walked last year. I was going to form a team this year but it was too hard emotionally but I will be there to help. It will be hard to go but I know Sierra would want me there and that is more important to me than anything...to keep her memory alive and do all I can to destroy the cancer monster.

Please keep our friends Connor & Brooke in your prayers. Plus all our warrior friends in and off treatment. Pray for the families of our warriors in Heaven to. Thanks for all the prayers. May God bless you all!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive