CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Monday, August 18, 2008

Childhood Cancer Awareness Shirts


Today I got an email from Team Unite. Team Unite does so much in spreading the word about childhood cancer awareness. Just parents of children with cancer being a voice so needed for our children. I am honored to be a part of that team. T-shirts & hoodies were made with pictures of our angels and warriors of childhood cancer and I am honored Sierra's picture is included. If you are interested in getting one just copy and paste the following link: http://www.cafepress.com/teamunite and wear gold for the kids. Remember September is childhood cancer awareness month and the official day is September 13th. I know I will be wearing my shirt proudly!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered a shirt, then I thought our mothers are gona want one too...

Anonymous said...

hey,that was me, javi lol

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive