CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fay Went Away!!!


Yesterday was getting pretty scary. The news made it seem that we were gonna get hit by Faye and it wasn't going to be pretty. They said once it left Cuba as a tropical storm and head to Florida, it would turn into a category 1 storm. Well, I did some more shopping. We even got a generator and an air conditioner. The gas stations were jam packed but I managed to get gas and 3 bags of ice. I figured if I don't react I will regret it and if I do react and nothing happens at least we are ready for the next time. Today, no storm. Prayers were answered and we got spared. It has been pretty grey and windy (looks like fall, which I like) but nothing serious. Some areas got flooding but thankfully we are okay and electricity is on (I hate not having electricity). So, thanks for the prayers and pray for those who were affected. Also, please pray for our friends Brooke, Connor and Liem (pray for good results on his bone marrow aspiration). Please pray for the families whose children are now in Heaven. Please, pray for a cure. Congrats to Sinjin who was told he is still cancer-free. We are so happy for you, Sinjin!!!

God bless you all!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive