CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Class Was Canceled


Grief Share class was canceled and I didn't know till I got there. They called people but I did not get a call. I did register online so not sure if that is how they missed me. Anyway, I really wanted to go and am bummed out that it was canceled for tonight. It will start next Tuesday officially. I did order three tshirts and a tote back from Team Unite. I am excited to wear it and spread the word for these awesome kids. Anyway, not much else to talk about. Pray that Gustav stays away!!

I will update soon!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive