CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Saturday, August 9, 2008

So What Do You Think?


Caringbridge has been such a great tool to write about Sierra's cancer journey. She is now in her Heavenly home being missed desperately by those who love her. I wanted to do a blog that would be the next chapter of our journey. The hard part, facing life without our little ray of sunshine. I want to be able to post more, do more and have more freedom to make this site something special. One that would make Sierra proud and show the world what an amazing girl once roamed this earth. I wanted to be able to help raise awareness for childhood cancer. Did you know September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month? (not too many people know that) and there is an official date of September 13th. I pray for a cure. I know that when a cure is finally found, Sierra and all her warrior friends in Heaven will have a HUGE celebration. So, let me know what you think of this site? I hope you like it!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, how beautiful is this. It is so wonderful to see all of those pictures of how much of a joy that Sierra was. Such a beautiful little girl who touched so many lives, included our whole families. I love you guys and you are such a special family.

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive