CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Thursday, October 30, 2008

What Is A Hero?




- remarkably brave person: somebody who commits an act of remarkable bravery or who has shown an admirable quality such as great courage or strength of character- somebody admired: somebody who is admired for outstanding qualities or achievements- main character in fictional plot: the principal male...

We all have our opinions as to who we see as a hero.

Some will say our soldiers (and yes they are). I am so grateful for all they do to keep our country safe. Some will say a police officer or a firefighter. I think that is also a good choice.

In my heart...my heros on this earth...are Sierra's Oncology doctors and nurses. They did so much for her and I am forever grateful. Sierra had so much love for them and so did the rest of us.

Thank you to our amazing nurses and Doctors Tebbi, Russbach, Obzut & Wynn.

We miss you all!!!

Of course my other hero is Jesus. He gives me strength to et through each day. Thank you, Jesus!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive