CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Hugs


I have not been too great at keeping up with the posts. I wonder each day...will I write something today? but I end up doing something else. I am at a loss sometimes on what to say because its all been said before...I miss her and now the journey continues without her. The void Sierra has left in our lives is immense and at times feels as if we're just existing. Another mom lost her little girl not too long ago...the service fell on Sierra's birthday so I didn't go. It would have been too hard. She blogged about her little girl's last moments and it was so hard to read about it. It brings you back. I remember watching her on the vent and thinking "how did we get here?" and "how can we go on without her?" So many family and friends came to the ICU to support us and I am so thankful to each and everyone of them. The moving on hurts but we have to. What helps me is that I know we will be reunited again forever in eternity. I know when that happens I will never have to let her go again and the best part she will be healthy. It does bring comfort. I pray it brings Jessica's mom comfort to think of her little girl healthy, happy and one day never having to let her go again. Yesterday...I thought of Sierra and it became so vivid that I thought I heard her say 'momma" and I wanted so bad to hold her but it was just my imagination...I miss you baby girl...so much!!!


Danny's birthday is Friday. How do we celebrate? I plan to do something but I know he will be longing for his little girl to give him a "big hug." She loved giving her daddy big hugs.


"Big Hugs Sierra...we love you"

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive