CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Prayers Needed


I hope everyone is doing well. We are moving along as best we can. My husband's birthday was okay...quiet for the most part. Just making it through the day is what is important right now. We still need prayers...lots of them. Things really need to get back to some kind of peace and normalcy. Somehow. My son just got diagnosed with ADD, depression due to grief and sleep deprivation. So...he is on meds and has a 504 plan to help him in school. Sierra is missed so much and the effect of it all has really been hard on the family. Me...I have to keep it all together somehow. It is hard being the 'strong' one but at this point I have no choice. Physically I can feel the effects...the pinched nerve in my neck has been giving me trouble for a while now and I am just tired. I just don't want to do much of anything anymore. Please pray for us...we can sure use it.

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We're praying right now. Keep on keeping on.

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive