CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Friday, April 10, 2009

I Miss You All


It has been awhile...a long while. I do apologize and I want to say I miss blogging. I just didn't have much to say. A lot is going on that I really don't want to talk about but God is good and in control and for that I am grateful. My husband is getting the help he needs to get through the difficulties of grieving. He will be looking for a new job and I am praying that he finds one soon. Please, keep this in prayer that he does find a job. The economy is bad and jobs aren't easy to find but I know God is a good God and we have to rely on him. When He closes one door another one opens so I am praying that God will open the door to a better opportunity for my husband and one that he will be happy at. I in turn will have to leave my little part time job that I absolutely love doing but I need to get something full time with benefits. Thankfully, I did and I will start in July. I will be a secretary for a new school opening at the start of the new school year. God opened this door for me and I am praying He will open one soon for my husband.


The rollercoaster of my life has been extremely difficult but one that has made me really appreciate and hold on to Jesus more. He loves us and He wants the best for us and in the end Jesus is all that matters.


I needed to get away from the blogging...get away from the childhood cancer world but of course I cannot stay away. I will always do what I can to help raise awareness for childhood cancer. I pray for that cure to come one day soon.


Thank you all for the prayers. I will post again soon. I have to post about the Fashion Funds The Cure evening that I went to back in March and post a couple of pics from that. The evening was dedicated to Sierra and another young teenage girl that died from Leukemia as well Emily Lester.


Thanks again for checking in. I love you all!!!


Happy Easter!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive