CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Year Has Passed


A year has passed since I have seen my little girl...kissed her...laughed with her...held her. The pain is worse...time has not helped me yet. I am glad she does not have to endure cancer and its treatments anymore. Sierra is completely healed and in God's forever presence and that does bring me comfort. I plan to visit her grave and put new flowers there for her and just miss her as I always will. I will be there between 1 & 2. That is all I have planned except of course to miss her as I will forever.


I will update more later...please keep us in your prayers as we try to get through this day and the rest of our lives without our little girl.


God bless you all!!

1 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Mary Lynn, we are holding you in our hearts today. I can't believe it's been a year. I think about Sierra all the time. She lives on in those who knew her... and those like me who loved her virtually. I can't wait to meet her one day in Heaven.

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive