CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sierra's Stocking


I don't update much...just not a whole lot to say. I miss her and it hurts. The thing that gets me through is that she is ok...she is with her creator...she is healthy, happy and free of sickness and disease and one day I WILL see her again. The family well it is one day at a time and with Christmas coming (wow did she love Christmas) it is difficult to think of another holiday without her.


I am doing Sierra's Stocking again this year. It helps me to be able to do something in her memory, see her stocking out and filled and of course helping other children who have cancer.Here is the info:Sierra's Stocking is up and running. Gift card donations (no amount is too small) can be mailed to: Sierra's Stocking-235 W. Brandon Blvd. Suite 264, Brandon, FL 33511-5103.The gift cards will be going to Giving Hope Through Faith (http://www.givinghopethroughfaith.org/) who helps the families going through this difficult time (they helped me and I cannot thank them enough.


Please help...it would sure be appreciated. God bless you all!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa @ The Chocolate Muffin Tree said...

My daughter who is three said she wanted butterflies and rainbows for X-mas!!!!

Proud Momma of 3 said...

William...tell your little girl that butterflies and rainbows are an awesome gift and I wish her a lifetime of it. Merry Christmas!!

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive