CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dental Woes!!


I have to admit, I hate going to the dentist. I would much rather go to the female doctor than the dentist. Last month, I chipped a tooth and knew that I would have to go to the dentist. My bud Lisa recommended her dentist because he gives you 'sleepy' medicine before a dental procedure. Loving that idea, I quickly set up the appointment. I absolutely love this dentist. Love him. I have never loved a dentist before but this one is awesome. So, I needed a crown and this is a two parter appointment. The first time my friend Melissa drove me (because of the awesome sleepy medicine) and this time I could drive myself because there would be no sleepy medicine required (which scared the you know what out of me). My gum got so sensitive and swollen (they think it may have been sensitivity to the cement that sealed the temporary tooth) and I was freaking out a bit. But I braved it and they did not have to numb me. The gum is still swollen but should go down in a couple of days and it does hurt. I braved it because Sierra is one of the bravest kids I know and she braved a lot more than I ever did. So, I braved it for her and got through it. Now, I am laying in bed like a wimp. I am also a little sad because one of our bunnies moved down the block to his new owners home. They all survived and doing great. Thank God!!!. We are keeping one (the one that looks like Bugs Bunny) but will always miss the other two but they are going to good homes and we are happy for that. Well, pray my very irritated and swollen gums get better!!!

Thanks & God bless you all!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive