CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Forever Broken Heart


Sierra is constantly on our minds but for me the worst time is the evenings and mornings. During the day I can keep busy (she is on my mind)but it is easier to let the distractions come in not at night. At night, the quiet and the trying to fall asleep is hard. Once in a while when it gets too hard I take a Xanax and see if it will help me to sleep. Sierra is so missed so much. In my prayers, I keep asking God to just rewind time and give her back to me. I just want her back with me. Maybe it is selfish because I as a christian believe in God and I believe in Heaven. Heaven is everlasting and there is no suffering so it is a much better place for her to be. Cancer can never get to her. No pain, no suffering just eternal happiness, peace and love surrounding her for all time. Thinking of her like that helps get me through because she is in a much better place and in much better care with her creator. Still, I want her back. I want her with me. I hate cancer.

3 comments:

Mum said...

I wish Sierra was back with you too. I wish she was back with all of us - she was such a joy!
I will never forget her smile.

Anissa Mayhew said...

There is nothing selfish about you wanting time with Sierra. I think it would be unhealthy if you didn't crave that time again. But you do have the knowledge that you'll be together again one day and she's waiting on your time here to go by so she can hug you on the other side.

Love
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I hate cancer too :(. I wish I could give you a big hug!

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive