CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Friday, August 22, 2008

Have A Great Weekend!!!


Just want to wish all of you a great weekend!!! I am extremely ready for it with the 1st day of school, getting ready for an impending and never made it but still lingering hurricane/tropical storm, work, etc. I am pretty ready to get started. I am going out with some of my buds (fellow cancer moms) we are going to hang out at a hotel and just chill out. These girls are awesome (and some love to party!!) and I am proud to call them my friends. These cancer families have become an extended part of my family, my support system and my anchor and I am beyond blessed to have them all in my lives. I promise to behave (don't worry Danny). So be blessed and be safe!!!

1 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi! I am sitting here crying just after reading your profile and hearing this song by Prince and seeing pictures of your little princess. So, of course I had to say hello. Gosh, my heart aches and hurts for you and people like you who have lost a child. I am SO sorry!!!! I know she is in a beautiful place but I imagine it doesn't take away from the missing of her. I have read of so much loss through my blogging and it made me even more appreciate of everyday I have with my 4yo son. I hope your family is doing ok, as ok as possible. Please know that there are people like me who don't know you but are sending prayers your way.

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive