CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Still Love Roller Coasters


There is a lot to the analogy of "Life is like a rollercoaster." It is very true. The highs are high and the lows are low. The anticipation of the high is great and thrilling, riding the lows is scary, unexpected and can sometimes be exciting, after the lows it is still, sad and you wonder if you will ever feel the high again. Life for all of us has done this ride many many times. For some people the rides are longer and more frightening and some just stay exciting for awhile. I have to say I am tired of this rollercoaster ride and prefer the predictability of the ferris wheel. I am emotionally drained and reeling from the emotions of Sierra's passing and life for us will never be the same without her. It really sucks!!!

I went to the cemetary (haven't been there in a while) and her marker is there now. I plan to get a nice silk flower arrangement and do some minor decorating. I cried, obviously. It just doesn't seem real. I don't think it ever will.

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day. The kids and I are going to hang with our cousins in Orlando. My cousin Edward's daughters are in town from Buffalo and we are all going to Sea World tomorrow. So, we will get in late tonite, get to Sea World in Orlando in the morning (at least that is the plan) and then possibly head home on Saturday after Sea World or the latest Sunday (not sure yet). I hope all of enjoy your Labor Day weekend. God bless you all!!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive