CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Griefshare


Yesterday, Danny and I went to our first Griefshare class. Not the most romantic way to spend your anniversary but definitely needed. I liked it and pray that it will help in the road to healing from all of this. I know things will never be the same and that Sierra will forever be missed. It all seems so unreal. We have to go on though the best we can.

Today, I am sick. Ugh!!! I hate being sick. My head feels like it is under water, my eyes burn and sting, my throat hurts and burns and my nose is all congested. All this hurricane induced rain is doing this. My sinuses are kicking my butt right now.

Please, pray for my mom. She is having a colonoscopy and an endoscopy done today. Pray for good results. I felt bad for her having to prep for this. Ewww!!! I hope they find a better way to prep for this one day.

Well, that is all for now. Please, keep my family (especially my husband) in prayer as we try to go on the best we can without our baby girl.

Thanks and remember Setember is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive