CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Hate Being Sick

I am sick!!! I woke up feeling feverish but I worked a little and then I had to take my mom for her colonoscopy. It sucks to have to do things when you are sick as a dog and all you want to do is get to bed. My mom and I left to the surgical place where she was to get this procedure done at 11:30 and did not get home till 5pm. The whole time my throat was burning, my eyes were stinging and my head hurt. Thankfully, everything looks well with her. Me, as soon as I got home went straight to bed. My aunt made me some soup, I am all Vicks up in Vaporrub (the cure all of most hispanic people). Got a stomach ache? Rub it on your belly...Use it to tweeze your eyebrows. Honestly, I think it even works for wrinkles. But I digress, I took a couple of Advils and the last I checked my temp went down from 100.6 to 99.6. The body aches are going away...so I think I am on the mend. Sinus Infections are horrible and with all the hurricane induced rain, I was bound to get sick. I hardly ever get a fever, my last fever was in the summer of 2005, so pretty long ago. Anyway, I am going to try and get some sleep. Stay healthy, be blessed and remember September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. My shirts and tote bags came in so I am ready to show my support for these young and amazing warriors. Love you all!!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive