CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Tonite...No Freaking Way!!


Thanksgiving was pretty awesome yesterday. I had so many family there and of course our amazing friends (family) the Cerchione's joined us. I had cooked for two days...got up early to put the turkey in the oven (that I had in the fridge marinating all nite).


The food came out really good if I do say so myself. I made the turkey (the main event), stuffing with and without meat, corn casserole, sweet potatoe casserole, peach cobbler, and flan. My mom made the spanish rice, my aunt made the pork (we are hispanic so in a big way that is our turkey), my cousin Summer made stuffing, and her aunt Judy yams with marshmallows on top. Well as you can see...we had lots of desert...lots of food and we stuffed ourselves big time. We sang...we laughed...there were some tears but all in all we had an amazing time. Wow...was there a lot of people in my house and I loved every minute of it. I thought I would be more upset but I am very comforted by the fact that Sierra and my daddy are in Heaven...no more sickness...just eternal happiness. It really does help me and I know when I go to them...it will be forever.


Now...it is quiet...even with 5 kids in the house. My nephew Ty Ty (Tyler) and my nieces Alysa & Aureana are spending the weekend with us. I love it...I love them as if they were my own kids. I will be taking them to see 4 Christmases in a little bit and maybe to Channelside either tonite or tomorrow nite to see "snow."


For dinner (even though there are leftovers) we are having pizza. Yeah...that's right pizza...I cannot look at the turkey...the pumpkin and apple pies...the casseroles...maybe tomorrow but for today...we will eat pizza. Yum!!!!


Well...I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. To our family in New York and Puerto Rico and the ones who couldn't make it...we missed you all and thought of you as well. Nicole...I was so happy to hear from you and miss you so much. I am thankful that things are going well for you in Buffalo but cannot wait to see you. Madge...we will see you next month, cuz!!!

PS: I am asking for prayers for my son. We have an appointment on Monday with a Neuro-Opthamologist for a swollen optic nerve which he has had for a year. Pray for good results. Thanks!!


God bless you all!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive