CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photobucket

Sierra 4 Ever

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory

Tree Planted in Sierra's Memory
Thank you Mrs. Ray, Sierra's classmates & Valrico Elementary

Sierra's Video Montage Played At Her Service - Sierra Through The Years

Friday, January 30, 2009

Choosing To Look Up




Wow...it has been a long time since I have posted and I wonder if you have all kind of figured that is it with my updates. I wonder if you will come back and check on us again. What was the reason? So much going on...too much and it made me way too exhausted to post anything. Right now...it is a struggle just posting. I feel tired...physically and emotionally. There is a trickle down effect after the death of someone who means so much to you...it can affect all aspects of your life. This has happened to all of us in my family and the most affected would be my husband. We are trying to get back to normalcy slowly but surely but believe me...life was really bad for a while...a long while. Then to top it all off our house got robbed again!!!. The first time it got robbed...Sierra was in the hospital sick from treatment. Some teens (per the detectives from what they stole) came in and took the kids Playstation, MP3 player, well pretty much electronics and toys. This time they stole our bedroom tv and the kids Wii that they got for Christmas. We now have put in an alarm system...expensive...but we had no choice. Pray this doesn't happen again and please keep us in your prayers for just coping with life without Sierra. We will always miss her but we need to cope better with it yet thankfully things seem to be better.




Sierra's Stocking was a great success and I thank each and everyone of you who donated. Thank you for helping us keep her memory alive and helping her warrior friends at the same time. I am so eternally grateful to all of you...thank you just doesn't seem like enough. The pics above shows how wonderful you all have been.




Last nite the kids and I were blessed with tickets to the Pepsi Smash. We got to see Life House, Fall Out Boy and Rihanna. It was so needed to get away and just enjoy ourselves and we certainly did. It was a great show and we were so happy to be able to go. Thanks to the CCC for the tickets.




Sadly...another warrior friend has passed away. It is getting harder and harder to go to these services but I go because I need to show my love and support. Please keep Robert's family and friends in your prayers.


2 comments:

Mum said...

I am so happy that Sierra's Christmas stocking was a success and that we had the opportunity to remember her in this way.

Thinking of you and sending lots of love.

Stephaniexxx

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Mary Lynn, we would LOVE to meet you guys! Maybe we could do dinner one night at Downtown Disney or something? Let me know! CAmommy2KJ@aol.com

Site Meter

Followers

Blog Archive